terms of service
Chapter 1 General rules
Article 1 [Definition]
- Online store operator established using this service
- This service Mail-order service that we provide through the Internet
Article 2 [Application of these Terms]
This agreement is established when users use this service that we provide through the Internet. The user shall be deemed to have accepted the contents of this agreement at the time of starting to use this service.
Article 3 [Changes to these Terms]
We may arbitrarily change all or part of these Terms without prior notice to users or purchasers, and may establish new terms to supplement these Terms. Modifications or additions to these Terms shall take effect from the time they are posted on the site that provides this service, and the Services provided after they take effect shall be subject to the terms after modification or addition.
We are not responsible for any damages caused to users or purchasers due to changes or additions to these Terms, regardless of whether they are direct damages or indirect damages, whether they were foreseeable or not. .
Chapter 2 Purchase of Goods, etc.
Article 4 [Purchase of goods]
- Users can purchase products from us using this service.
- If the user wishes to purchase a product, the user shall apply for the purchase of the product in accordance with the procedures separately determined by the Company.
- In connection with the application, the user clicks the button to place the order after confirming the delivery address and order details entered/registered by the user, after which an e-mail confirming the order details reaches the user. At that time, a sales contract regarding the product will be concluded between the user and us.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, we shall be able to cancel the sales contract, cancel it, or take other appropriate measures.
- Minors cannot purchase products using the Service without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
Article 5 [Change of registered information]
The purchaser shall promptly notify us if there is any change in all or part of the name, address, or other matters notified to us at the time of purchase. We are not responsible for any damage caused by not registering the change. In addition, even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed prior to the change registration shall be performed based on the information prior to the change registration.
Article 6 [Payment Method]
- The payment amount for the product will be the total amount of the selling price of the product displayed on the site, consumption tax, shipping fee, and handling fee.
- Payment for products purchased through this service shall be limited to payment by credit card in the name of the purchaser, bank transfer, cash on delivery, or other payment method specified by us.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the purchaser shall comply with the terms separately contracted with the credit card company. In addition, if any dispute arises between the purchaser and the credit card company, etc. in connection with the use of the credit card, the purchaser and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
- In the event that a separate contract (including, but not limited to, agreement to the terms of payment method) is made between the purchaser and the payment company that uses the payment method specified for the Service, The purchaser shall comply with the terms separately contracted with the payment company. In addition, if any dispute arises between the purchaser and the payment company in relation to the payment method, the purchaser and the payment company shall be responsible for resolving it.
Article 7 [Return of goods]
Regarding the return of goods from the purchaser, we will respond in accordance with the "Special Terms for Returns" in the [Notation Regarding Specified Commercial Transactions Law] posted on the site.
Chapter 3 Handling of Personal Information
Article 8 [Handling of Personal Information]
Chapter 4 Responsibilities for Use
Article 9 [Prohibitions]
When using this service, the user or purchaser is prohibited from performing any of the following acts.
- Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties or us, or acts that may cause them
- Acts that infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights, portrait rights, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights and other rights of third parties or our company, or acts that may infringe them
- Acts contrary to public order and morals and other acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that are likely to do so
- Acts of using content obtained through this service outside the scope of personal use by the user or purchaser
- Acts of duplicating, selling, publishing, distributing, or publishing content obtained through the Service through other users or third parties other than other users, or acts similar to these
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this service and other services provided by us
- Acts that we reasonably judge to be inappropriate, such as damaging or destroying our credibility
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Chapter 5 Disclaimer
Article 10 [Disclaimer]
- We are not responsible for any damages caused to third parties due to violations of these Terms by users or purchasers.
- We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, etc. of the contents of this service and information obtained by users or purchasers through this service.
- Even if there is false or misleading content in the content disclosed or posted on this service of the product, any damage, loss, or inconvenience suffered directly or indirectly by the user or purchaser due to this We are not responsible for any profits.
- Regarding products sold through this service, we are not responsible for their quality, materials, functions, performance, compatibility with other products, other defects, and damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. caused by these. We do not owe.
- If the purchaser neglects or refuses to receive the product, if it is impossible to receive the product due to long-term absence, if the delivery address is unknown, or if the purchaser cannot receive the product due to other reasons, we will not accept the purchase. By contacting the contact information registered by the person and bringing the product to the delivery address specified when purchasing the product, the product delivery obligation will be fulfilled and the liability will be exempted.
Chapter 6 Miscellaneous
Article 11 [Copyright, Intellectual Property Rights]
Content provided through the Service shall belong exclusively to us or a third party with legitimate rights. If a problem arises between a user or purchaser and a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, the user or purchaser shall resolve the problem at their own responsibility and expense, shall not cause any damage, loss or disadvantage, etc.
Article 12 [Governing law]
All laws and ordinances of Japan shall apply to the governing law concerning these Terms.
Article 13 [Consultation and Court of Jurisdiction]
If there is any doubt regarding the interpretation of these Terms, we shall be able to determine the interpretation within a reasonable range. Regarding all disputes related to this agreement, we agree in advance that the court having jurisdiction over our location shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.